Bear mattress, operating out of Hoboken, New Jersey, manufactures two lines of memory foam mattresses both containing Celliant, a revolutionary technology enhancing wellness through material fibers. The two lines are a standard mattress and a hybrid mattress. Bear mattress reviews by established publications all point to a high quality product of notable comfort, durability and therapeutic benefits.
What is Celliant?
Celliant is developed by Hologenix LLC, a technological company out of Huntington Beach, California. The technology uses material fibers to convert the body’s natural energy and heat into infra-red light (IR). This is then redistributed back into the body of the user. The company points to clinical trials that have demonstrated that IR properly used in this way produces a number of benefits:
- Increased circulation, oxygen and blood flow
- Cooler, healthier sleep with greater recovery
- Increased energy, endurance, stamina and performance
Celliant uses a proprietary blend of 13 minerals which are embedded into yarn. The fibers thereby become thermo-reactive, converting body heat into infra-red light for therapeutic use.
FTC Compliance Notice: We have advertiser and affiliate relationships with companies mentioned on these pages. We may earn money from the companies mentioned here.
1) The Bear Mattress
The standard mattress is 10 inches thick and made up of the following layers:
- Breathable Celliant Cover: designed to help improve performance
- Cooling Graphite-Gel Memory Foam: removes unwanted body heat, thereby regulating temperature
- Responsive Transition Foam: offers pressure relief with balanced, even support
- High-Density Support Foam: provides long-lasting durability
Firmness: On a standard scale of 1 to 10, this rates a 5.5 – 7.
Authoritative bear mattress reviews point to a product that adapts to the user’s shape well. Good memory foam will contour to the shape of the user and yet provide excellent support. Weight is thereby distributed evenly eliminating pressure on any one particular part of the body. Along with the cooling properties of graphite-gel memory foam the material is of an open-cell construction allowing for better airflow, thus distributing heat out of the mattress
The Bear Hybrid Mattress
The hybrid mattress is 14 inches thick and made up of the following layers:
- Hand-Quilted Celliant® Fiber Top: to help improve overall well-being
- Hyper-soft Cooling-gel Foam: delivers a cool, serene feeling during sleep
- Premium Comfort Foam: adapts to all body types and sleep positions including regular movement
- Responsive Transition Foam: offers airflow and pressure relief
- Quantum Edge Coil System: offers superior edge support alignment
- High-Density Support Foam: provides sturdiness and long-lasting durability
Firmness: On a standard scale of 1 to 10, this rates a 6.
This product incorporates proprietary Serene® Foam, which contours excellently around the body for evenly distributed support. Underneath this layer coils offer extra support as well as a cooling effect. Since the metal of the coils is a good thermal conductor, heat is -through these- directed out of the mattress. The Quantum edge coil system also provides extra support along the edges of the mattress. This prevents the sensation of feeling you are about to roll off when lying at the edge or sitting on the edge in the morning.
Bear Mattress Features:
- Breathable Celliant® Cover designed to improve your performance
- Cooling Graphite-Gel Memory Foam disperses and eliminates unwanted body heat. Helping you sleep cooler by pulling away your extra body heat
- Responsive Transition Foam even weight support results in pressure relief with balanced support. It contours to your body’s shape. So it keeps the pressure off of your back, hips and shoulder regardless of your sleep position.
- High-Density Support Foam of the highest quality resulting in long-lasting durability
Environmental & Health Safety
The bear mattress utilizes CertiPUR-US® certified foams and a water-based bonding solution. It is environmentally-friendly and produces little to no off-gassing. So there is practically no smell.
Risk-Free Trial and Warranty
Bear mattress offers a 100 day risk-free trial. If you decide not to continue with the mattress during this period, the company will arrange to pick it up and fully refund your mattress purchase. The mattress also comes with a 10 year warranty.
Bear Queen Size Mattress Price
- Bear Mattress queen size memory foam mattress: $840.00
- Queen size Bear Hybrid Mattress: $1,390
For our views on another popular brand, read our Nolah Mattress Review.
Click here to go directly to our Queen Size Mattress Sale page.
Special Thanks:Shopping Directory of Massachusetts, MA – free United States web directory of relevant and useful web sites. Free submit a site to US web directory.