In 2017, Craig Schmeizer, Eric Hutchinson and Ran Reske launched Nectar, a premier brand designed to combine high quality with affordable pricing. With fast growth and increasing success, the company re-branded itself with the new name Resident, increasing its production to a number of consumer furnishing lines. Dreamcloud mattress reviews highlight a high quality product from a manufacturer that has identified a need in this industry and has rushed expertly to fill it. Resident is headquartered in San Francisco with a dedicated New York City office and an R&D facility in Tel Aviv, Israel.
DreamCloud Mattress Review: Construction
DreamCloud is a 15” luxury hybrid mattress with 8 mattress layers as follows:
- TrueTufted™ Cashmere Polyester Blend Cover: Provides considerable breathability and softness. Cashmere is known as one of the softest, most luxurious material in the world due to its incredible softness, costly production process, and extreme scarcity.
- Gel Infused Memory Foam: Contouring support that conforms to the body, cooling and supportive.
- Super Soft Quilted Memory Foam: Unique soft quilted foam.
- Supreme Natural Latex: Provides a cushioning bounce for extra give and added contouring. Natural latex is proven to be both elastic and durable, helping it hold up for a lifetime. While it is more resilient than synthetic latex, it also is better adapted to expand and conform to any weight and pressure it is exposed to.
- DreamPlush Supporting Memory Foam: High density memory foam provides deep contouring support.
- Super Dense Super Soft memory Foam: Strong support system in the mattress to cradle your body no matter what sleep position you prefer.
- Patent-Pending “BestRest” Coils: A five-zoned foam encased pocketed micro coil compression system provides significant support throughout. Due to the perfectly spaced coils, air is able to flow through the mattress freely, allowing heat to escape. Combined with other cooling technology, this allows you never to sleep hot. Each micro coil is much more flexible than a normal mattress spring. This allows the springs to work with the memory foam in unison to contour to the body and support pressure points for relief. The coils also absorb motion transfer, so you won’t feel your partner rolling around at night.
- High Density Super Soft memory Foam: High density foundation foam keeps your body supported and helps reduce motion transfer. Unique foam layers include an innovative system of quilted memory foams, super soft foams, and foundational foams to provide the correct balance of softness, structure and support. DreamCloud mattress reviews consistently praise the quality of memory foam the company insists on
DreamCloud Queen Mattress Cost, Trial Period & Warranty
The DreamCloud queen size memory foam mattress is priced at $1,199. It comes with an industry leading 365-night trial. The idea is to allow you to test the product through all four seasons and to give your body more than enough time to adjust to it before you purchase mattress sets. If you decide not to continue with the mattress during that time, you may send it back for a full refund. Additionally, you are also offered the EverLong guarantee, also an industry leading lifetime warranty. For the first 10 years of ownership, DreamCloud will replace your mattress at absolutely no charge to you if defective in workmanship and/or materials. After year 10 DreamCloud will completely repair and re-cover your DreamCloud, or else replace it. All transportation charges will be waived if a manufacturing defect or a materials failure is confirmed to exist.
Too see more offers, see our page dedicated to Queen Bed Memory Foam Mattress offers.